Build your own Roman Ruins with this STL pack.
This package contains 3D STL files to print your own Roman ruins and is a non-refundable product. Minimum printer build size required: 20x20cm.
We have created a simple but effective STL pack of some Roman architecture, but with some simple techniques, you can transform these 3D prints into amazing-looking terrain pieces as you see in the pictures of this product. Very soon we will also launch a video tutorial on youtube on how to create these simple effects step by step and of course on how to create the complete board as well if you are up to it.
But in simple steps, this is how you can achieve the looks as you see in the product pictures:
- Download and print the STL files
- Make a mixture of the tile grout, PVA glue, and water till you get a nice thick paste.
- Soil Brown tile grout (Colosseum)
- Oasis Beige tile grout (Temple)
3. Apply this paste with an old brush all over the model, let it dry for a few hours
4. Give it a quick wash with a light brown color like Sephia or earth shade, and you are done.